Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Coverage of the West Columbia Candidates Forum

It looks like it will take me to sometime this weekend to get video of Monday’s candidates forum up on this blog.

In the meantime, Larry Carson at the Sun has the scoop. I am not sure I agree with Larry’s scene setting, though Columbia is clearly pretty Democratic I didn’t feel that the crowd was particularly partisan. The crowd asked some great detail questions and you could tell they they were taking this election very seriously. What did you think of the forum? What questions do you want us to ask in the Bloggers Candidates Forum? If you have a question you would prefer not to put in the comments below email it to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day!
Very like it!
I like it a lot! Good work, keep it up. Here a lot of helpful information.

My links here:

http://rivotril.butkel1.org/ rivotril


See ya!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home