Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Saturday, February 18, 2006

High School Reunion

When I set up this blog, I viewed it as a potential public forum where present and past residents of Howard County who care about the county can follow what is going on in the county and as a community discuss what is going on and make a difference in our community. I include past residents on this because I know from conversations with friends I grew up in the county with that many of them had wanted a way to follow what was going on in the county when they went away to college, but felt at the time there was no easy way to other than the occassional conversation with parents, siblings, or friends where some Howard County issue would come up. It is my hope that in the future blogs like this one will provide a forum for Howard Countians to keep in touch with each other and the issues we face as a county. I have decided that as a public services I will post info about high school reunions for Howard County high schools here. Our first one is Oakland Mills High School Class of 1996. If you or someone you know is a member of that class, then they should send the following info to Dan Ragan:

  1. Name
  2. Email
  3. Address
  4. Phone info
  5. If you wish to help in planning the reunion
  6. Recommendations/requests for location/event
  7. If you don’t have emails for others, but you have their contact info, please include it

If you know of any other Howard County high school graduating classes who would like info about their reunions posted please email me the info and I will post it.