Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I get my activism and my love for exploring nature's beauty from my mom. In honor of Mother's Day here is a picture of me and my mom that ran in the Columbia Flier when they did a story about the parent-child classes my mom taught when she ran Habitats of Columbia. We are looking at some of the animals that live in one of Columbia's many streams. My mom also taught similar courses for the National Audubon Society and the Smithsonian.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This photo is striking. I almost feel as though I'm there. Might be the perfect convergence of subject and photographer. Your mother is extremely photogenic, and you are obviously enthralled.

Beautiful.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Evan said...

Thanks! My mom is a great teacher :) And you're right the Flier photographer did a great job capturing the moment.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home