Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Am Back

Sorry I have not been posting much recently. I have actually had lots of thoughts for posts when I am nowhere near my computer, but I have been so busy recenty that I never seem to get the time to write the blog post. My appologies. I will try to be better and I continue to look for guestbloggers who are able to post more often.

In the meantime, Thursday is the CA Board meeting. You can find the agenda here. Let me know what you think.

My next Bagel Bin Listening Session is this Saturday, June 30th from 9am to 11am at the Kings Contrivance Bagel Bin.

Also a reminder that this weekend it the Columbia City Fair at the Columbia Downtown Lakefront. It looks to be a great time. I will be there all weekend so feel free to stop by and say hi.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Benny said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home