Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Friday, June 15, 2007

Proud Brother

Though sadly the Columbia Flier does not put their pictures on their website for me to link to, on page 46 of this weeks Flier is a picture of my little sister when she was working on her chalk art at the Columbia Festival of the Arts last weekend. As the caption to the picture says my sister is off to grad school next year. She will be studying scientific illustrating. She has been getting private lessons at the Smithsonian for the last year. I am very proud of her. Her art is amazing.

Oh, and here is a picture of my sister and I when we were growing up since I cannot link to the picture in this weeks Flier:

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger B. Santos said...

Evan,

Although the Columbia Flier does not put pictures on thier website, you can get reprints from them. They will even put the picture on a coffee mug or a t-shirt!

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a great photo.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home