Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Friday, June 29, 2007

City Fair

When I was at the Lakefront last night you could see the rides for the City Fair had arrived. It looks like a blast. See you at the City Fair and let's have a great celebration of Columbia's 40th Birthday!

City Fair:

Friday, June 29th 6-10pm
Saturday, June 30th 11am-10pm
Sunday, July 1st 12noon-6pm

Also on Saturday from 9am to 11am is my Bagel Bin Listening Session at the Kings Contrivance Bagel Bin. Stop by on your way to the fair.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Hiro said...

The fireworks were very nice.

I think the lack of lighting after 8 was pretty annoying. You couldn't see anything.
I know there was a 120 watts thing... But couldn't they have some "shared" light source? It doesn't even have to be lighting everything. Just not dark.

Nice meeting you today.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

hiroko,

I also enjoyed the fireworks.

Nice meeting you to. Good question about the lights. I will ask tomorrow.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home