Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Saturday, November 25, 2006

High School Reunions

So my 10 year high school reunion (Oakland Mills Class of '96) is tonight over at Nottingham's. I am looking forward to it. It should be neat to reconnect and hear where everyone is with their lives. Feel free to use this as an open thread to share thoughts about your high school reunions. Did you go? Where was it held? What did you think? What were the highlights? Were there any surprises of how people turner out? How many of the class showed up?

As a public service I have in the past and am happy to continue to in the future post announcements about high school reunions of any school in the county, so that people know when and where their reunion is. I hope this blog can provide among other things the service of making it easier for Howard Countians who have moved out of the county but are still interested in following what goes on here to follow Howard County news online. I have found many former Howard Countians' thoughts about and appreciation for the Rouse vision and the community planning we have in this county enhanced by living in other places and seeing how other places are designed or have evolved.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've avoided mine like the plague- so best of luck to you.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

I had a great time. I am always awed by the people I went to high school with. They are truly one of the most amazing sets of people I have ever known.

Anyway I would highly recommend you go to your next one.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Ken said...

My high school and college reunions are on the same 5-year cycle and end in a zero in the same year. Both are held in my home state, which is not Maryland. I attended both of them for probably the last time in 2001. That's because of distance and the fact that I've maintained contact over the years only with my best high school friend at what would be a very small school these days. It was interesting to see what some of those who attended either the high school or college reunion looked like after all these years. Could these oldtimers actually be my former classmates? I could have looked in the mirror for the answer to that. Actually, only about two-thirds of my high school mates are still with us. But there weren't many of the possibles who missed it. Two of my male classmates currently live in Maryland. One made the trek and one didn't.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ecco shoes outlet
michael kors handbags
replica rolex
denver broncos jerseys
ugg outlet
sac longchamp
ugg boots
hugo boss sale
coach outlet
ed hardy clothing

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home