Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Candidates Forum Open Thread

If you attended Wednesday’s candidate’s forum put on by RestoreUS.org for County Exec, County Council 5, and Board of Ed candidates use this as an open thread to discuss your thoughts on it and the candidates. I arrived a little late since I was coming from the Downtown Columbia Focus Group meeting, but from what I saw I was impressed by the great job Barry and the rest of the organizers did and interesting questions. I will probably post the rest of my thoughts (including my take on the candidates) Thursday night, but I want to hear your take first.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hear your take on the forum. I put mine up at my site and it can be found here.

7:48 AM  
Blogger hocoblog said...

Evan, same here. My comments are at http://hocomd.blogspot.com Great meeting you. Hope we can talk in more detail in the future.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Evan said...

Thanks! It was nice meeting both of you. It would be fun to get together sometime. And of course I don't want to leave HayDuke out of the fun, so he too is welcome to join us :)

12:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jianbin0902
cheap nhl jerseys
moncler coats
hollister shirts
nike outlet online
true religion jeans
oakley sunglasses
nike air force 1
oakley sunglasses wholesale
tiffany and co
nike outlet
mulberry handbags sale
true religion outlet
salomon shoes sale
reebok shoes
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
longchamp outlet
cheap ugg boots
ugg uk
beats by dre
replica watches
kate spade uk
cheap uggs
bottega veneta outlet
chrome hearts outlet
louis vuitton bags cheap
lebron james shoes

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home