Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Monday, April 03, 2006

Candidate Forum Wednesday

Barry Tevelow's group RestoreUS.org is holding a candidates forum this Wednesday, April 5th at 5pm at the Glenwood Library.

5:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Meet & Greet (All Candidates areWelcome)
6:00 - 7:00 - County Executive Candidates
7:00 - 8:00 - County Council Candidates (5th Dist.Only)
8:00 - 9:00 - School Board Candidates

Format:
Three minute opening statements by each candidate
Moderator & panelists will ask questions of candidates

Frankly I like Barry a lot (when he takes on something he really study's it), but I don't yet have a good feel for what his group RestoreUS.org is all about. I hope to make it out to this candidates forum to learn more and I think any time we get to see the candidates answer questions it is a good thing. I see that the questions at this forum will come from a panel and a moderator, but you can submit questions by emailing them to admin@RestoreUS.Org.

I encourage everyone to come out to this forum and get a better feel for the candidates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home