Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Friday, March 10, 2006

Comments and Emailing Blog Posts

I know many readers of this blog are new to blogs, so I wanted to point out a couple of the features of blogs. First one of the great features of most blogs is they allow readers to comment on and discuss the posts. This is a lot more interactive than most other news/editorial media and it also allows for more refining of ideas as the community put their collective mind together and develops innovative solutions to the issues under discussion. This is one of the reasons why I think blogs are a very useful tool as we talk about issues like downtown Columbia and I hope to see a growing discussion in the comments section (something I think has already been started by some readers).

Another feature of this blog is I have set it up so that if you click the envelope after each post you can easily email that post to those you think might be interested in reading it.

Have fun and use the comments section of this post as an open thread to talk about blogs, blogging or anything else you might be interested in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I welcome!
Advise, where it is better to insure my Alfa Romeo. Has found good offer buy car insurance online ALFA ROMEO. Throw still links who knows the good insurance company.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home