Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Land Use Summit Meeting Follow Up

If attendance is a measure of success,
this meeting was successful

If topics of discussion are a measure of success
this meeting redefined success.

Now we wait to see if the hopes
and future out comes of this gathering
measure up to the spirit of those who organized
and those who attended.

I think there is a real good chance, but
we will know for sure in the next few months.

I promise to offer more on this first meeting,
and the events that fellow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iconic xer,

As I mentioned, as I promised, more on this meeting will be posted.

I don't want to comment off the top of my head, this meeting could be the real start for positive change.

For now I would advice going to Howard County Issues.com and reading their newspaper.

p.s. at my last count there were 60+ people, but I couldn't see out in the hall.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home