Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Comcast Issues

I am not sure how many other people were having connectivity problems, but I couldn't get Comcast to work at either my condo or my parent's house. When my parents called Comcast they said that their service was done in four zip codes. I headed down to College Park for the night to use my former college roommates internet access to I could post.

I feel bad that I did not get to my planned posts last weekend. Life got busy. I hope to bring on additional guestbloggers soon and now that the new Council and Executive have been sworn in I am sure the number of posts will start increasing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hayduke said...

Ah, Comcast. I had trouble for three years with Comcast, but when we moved into the new house I insisted they come out and re-wire the house and the connection to the main box. So far, I have only had a few minor problems, which is why I've put off making the switch to Verizon FIOS.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't fret. A little more time and the wireless mesh will cover us all.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home