Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lots of Stuff

I am back from my three and a half week camping trip out west and I want to thank our guest bloggers who kept the site going while I was on vacation. I hope you have been enjoying their posts and that they will continue to post.

I want to remind everyone that the next Focus Group meeting on downtown Columbia redevelopment is today over at the Other Barn in Oakland Mills from 3-5pm. They will be discussing the Traffic Study of the impact of the proposed redevelopment of downtown Columbia. What do you guys and gals think of the Traffic Study?

For a recap on downtown Columbia redevelopment you can find it here.

I also want to welcome fellow blogger Hayduke back from Montana. I passed through Montana on my trip west and it is a beautiful state. HayDuke wonders if Montana is hiring full-time bloggers. Well Montana already has a great working-for-free (like yours truly) blogger in Matt Singer who writes at Left in the West, which is one of the best local (i.e. not national) blogs that I read. If you are interested in Montana politics it is one of the best places to find it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Evan. We'll have to wait until after my Bar Exam for that ice cream now, but I still hope to take you up on it!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Evan said...

Good luck on the bar exam! We will celebrate your passing with icecream.

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Hollywood florida hotel suites Fire alarm movie

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home