Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lots of Stuff

I am back from my three and a half week camping trip out west and I want to thank our guest bloggers who kept the site going while I was on vacation. I hope you have been enjoying their posts and that they will continue to post.

I want to remind everyone that the next Focus Group meeting on downtown Columbia redevelopment is today over at the Other Barn in Oakland Mills from 3-5pm. They will be discussing the Traffic Study of the impact of the proposed redevelopment of downtown Columbia. What do you guys and gals think of the Traffic Study?

For a recap on downtown Columbia redevelopment you can find it here.

I also want to welcome fellow blogger Hayduke back from Montana. I passed through Montana on my trip west and it is a beautiful state. HayDuke wonders if Montana is hiring full-time bloggers. Well Montana already has a great working-for-free (like yours truly) blogger in Matt Singer who writes at Left in the West, which is one of the best local (i.e. not national) blogs that I read. If you are interested in Montana politics it is one of the best places to find it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Melissa said...

Welcome back Evan. We'll have to wait until after my Bar Exam for that ice cream now, but I still hope to take you up on it!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Evan said...

Good luck on the bar exam! We will celebrate your passing with icecream.

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Hollywood florida hotel suites Fire alarm movie

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

8:03 PM  
Blogger Minko Chen said...

fitflops clearance
converse shoes
hollister uk
fitflop sale
soccer jerseys wholesale
cheap nfl jersey
michael kors outlet online
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet online
michael kors outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
nike running shoes
air jordan shoes for sale
michael kors uk
lululemon pants
discount ugg boots
nike mercurial
longchamp handbags
coach outlet store
rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home