Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Friday, July 14, 2006

Finding Solutions

One of the reasons I started this blog was my belief after observing other blogs that a blog can be a great collective brainstorming tool. Ideas can be posted, commented on and refined. The community can have an open discussion of the issues and find solutions. To that end I posted the Metro idea yesterday and my proposed solution to the Wincopin Street South problem back in March. Since our readership has grown significantly I thought it would be a good idea to revisit my proposed solution for Wincopin Street South and get more input. So far the reaction has been very favorable. So with out further ado, click here to read my proposed solution to Wincopin Street South. I look forward to hearing your thought and suggestions.

Also while we are at it click here to get links to most of the major posts I have written on downtown Columbia.