Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Columbia Elections Open Thread

So blogging has been a little light on most of the local blogs recently. I know for my part I have been spending less time at the computer and more time out talking to people in my village now that I am running for Columbia Council rep from Kings Contrivance.

Have you seen any candidates out campaigning? Where are they campaigning? What does their campaign literature look like? If you have a copy and scan it and email it to me I will post it.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, Evan, looking for ideas or something?

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh geez be nice. If you can't treat Evan with respect go find your own Blog. Even if you disagre with him be an adult. He is seriously gracious not to just remove comments like this

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be posting your flier?

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon 3:04, don’t be unintelligent, Evan is just doing his thing to stimulate conversation.

Evan, I have the same question as anon 4:13. Why don’t you post your campaign literature? I’d like to see it.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that's a no then on posting your flier.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home