Howard County Blog

A Blog on what is going on in Howard County

Monday, December 18, 2006

Proud to Be an Oakland Mills Alumni

I have heard over the last couple days from several elected officials who attended the developer sponsored presentation of downtown Columbia planning to students at my alma mater Oakland Mills High School. From what I am hearing of what the students had to say I am even prouder of be being an Oakland Mills alum than I have ever been, and I have always been very proud of being a graduate of Oakland Mills. I hear the students ripped into the current plan and tore it apart. We teach critical thinking in our school system and it shows. The students took one look at the plan and saw it does not achieve what it claims to and just doesn't work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning
My name is I am Anthony Thompkins.
Would you want to get trusted, stable, reliable from day to day income?
From now you can forget about your home loans and bills. I have made my choice and I am in the nice profit from march-2006. That is a absolutely NO RISK investment opportunity.
The company is working with hyip investments, bonds, e-currencies and
online investments as well.
Don't wait and Change your future now and get yours 1% every day.
That is much more higher than bank ratios! Yo may get up to 35% per month.
check my homepage for the details and learn more about Company's investment
offer.
http://www.instant-profits.biz

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home